Category:\Directory\Apparel & Fashion\Footwear
Company ID: 111598
||Our company has Developed a FAR Infrared Technology that is Currently being Applied to many Useful Products, such as Clothing, Therapeutic Devices, Footwear, Gloves, Pet, Nutritional Supplements, Weight Loss, Skincare, Hair Care, Personal Care, Sleep Systems, and more.
||Companies who are interested in selling our products under their own label:
Big Box Stores
Drug Store Chains
||Our FAR Infrared technology is far more effective than competitive technologies. The company has several key competitive advantages which will be conducive to our rep's success.
• Quality: Our products emit significantly higher and cleaner Far Infrared than competitive products.
• Third Party Independent Testing: All of our products are 3rd party, independent laboratory tested to verify their Far Infrared emissions.
• Clean and Safe Ingredients: These textiles are copper-free and NOT considered harmful or toxic. They will NOT lead to any allergic reactions.
• Compliance with Government Regulations: We fully complies with Prop 65 and all other applicable regulations in Canada, U.S and international markets.
• FDA Registration: Our products are listed with the FDA as class 1 medical devices. Most competitors do not appear to have FDA registration.
• Transferable and Expandable Technology: Competitors typically have the manufacturing competency to apply their far infrared technology to one type of product. (i.e. textiles, saunas or some other specialty). We can apply its technology to a wide range of products that cover a wide range of industries.
• Demonstrations: We have found effective ways of demonstrating their technology. This will make it easier to sell their story to buyers and validate their Far Infrared technology.
• Attractive Commission Rates: Our commissions range from 5% - 10% based on the product.
| Rep Requirements:
- Animals: Pet Products
- Apparel & Fashion: Athletic Apparel
- Apparel & Fashion: Footwear
- Apparel & Fashion: Men's Apparel
- Apparel & Fashion: Specialty Apparel & Garments
- Apparel & Fashion: Women's Apparel
- Chemicals: Cosmetics, Soaps & Detergents
- Construction: Lighting Products
- Filtration & Purification: Water Treatment
- Health & Medical: Beauty / Skin Care
- Health & Medical: Health Care
- Health & Medical: Medical Devices
- Health & Medical: Personal Care
- Health & Medical: Pharmaceuticals
- Transportation: Products & Services
||Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon, Mexico, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Central Asia, Eastern Asia, Northern Asia, Southern Asia, Western Asia, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Western Europe, Australia & Oceania, Africa, Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Philippines
| Additional Information:
||Westlake Village, California
||500,000 - 1,000,000
To Contact this Company, you must Login to your Rep Profile at the top of this page.
If you do not have a login, create your free Rep Profile now.