Company ID: 27325
||1. High quality and unique silks, silk-linens, and silk-cottons.
2. Fabrics produced by artisan weavers using eco-friendly and sustainable processes.
3. Complete range of eco-friendly and sustainable silk Designer home textiles available in stores in N. America and Europe.
||1) Fashion Designers - mostly who have an eco-focus or any high-end Designers looking for rare and unique fabrics
2) Interior Designers
3) Private label options in home furnishings for department stores
||Great opportunity to grow with an exciting company that is an industry leader in offering eco-frienldy, sustainable, rare and unique textiles suitable for the fashion industry and for home fashion.
You will be part of a company that believes in social entrepreneurship and sustainable solutions for the fashion and home fashion industries. Our clientele is comprised of discerning fashion and interior designers who share our philosophy.
We are looking for individuals that are highly motivated and have a strong
base in North America in fashion or home fashion industries.
| Rep Requirements:
- Apparel & Fashion: Jewelry / Fashion
- Apparel & Fashion: Men's Apparel
- Apparel & Fashion: Women's Apparel
- Business: Business to Business Services
- Business: Retail
- Home: Furniture
- Home: Housewares
- Other: Environmental Products
- Other: Wholesale Consumer Products
||California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec, South America, Middle East, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Western Europe, Australia & Oceania
| Additional Information:
||NORTH VANCOUVER, British Columbia
||50,000 - 100,000
To Contact this Company, you must Login to your Rep Profile at the top of this page.
If you do not have a login, create your free Rep Profile now.