Category:\Directory\Products by Material\Paper Products
Company ID: 74225
||Spatial Vision Robotics (SVR) - Marries 3D Machine Vision/Sensor Capability and Robots together to Drill Holes, Weld, Palletize, De-palletize, Unload Trailers, Bin Picking, etc.
Spatial Vision Inspection (SVI) - 3D Technology that Scans for Quality Control via High Speed Inspection (no robot).
||MATERIALS HANDLING/DISTRIBUTION/BIN PICKING: Retail (Target, Sears, etc), Pharmaceutical (Merck, Genzyme, etc), eCommerce (Amazon, Overstock, etc), Manufacturers (Coca Cola, Cisco, Rubbermaid, etc)
INSPECTION: Lumber, Food and Beverage, Automotive, and other quality control needs.
||As stated above we provide technologies that NO other competitor offers. For now - we own the 3D Machine Vision Space.
Why is our Software Unique?
It has solved the problems that other vision vendors are unable to solve. Problems that reflect our customer challenges. Problems that ONLY we can provide solutions for.
*SVR can process an 'Unlimited' Number of SKU's at one time. When a package size/sku is unknown, SVR's artificial intelligence component, learns on the fly about the the new sku and processes it in real time.
*SVR can process boxes, bags, tires, any item that needs to be moved or picked. Thanks to our advanced algorithms, SVR has solved the vision problems that other vendors have not - specifically - how to "See" shiny, clear, or Black objects. SVR - can detect metallic parts, clear or black objects (Bags, tires, etc).
The value to our reps is:
1) Lead Protection
2) Competitive Margins (20%)
3) Sales and Technical Support as needed
4) A real ROI for your customers (less than 24 months)
5) A compelling story for your customers that resonates
6) A growing company that is partnered with industry leaders
This is a technical sale and the product does not sell itself. However, it provides real, tangible value, and the return on your success can be lucrative. Submit your sales inquiry.
| Rep Requirements:
- Apparel & Fashion: Athletic Apparel
- Apparel & Fashion: Children's Apparel
- Apparel & Fashion: Men's Apparel
- Apparel & Fashion: Women's Apparel
- Food & Beverage: Beverage Products
- Food & Beverage: Equipment
- Food & Beverage: Food Products
- Health & Medical: Pharmaceuticals
- Industrial: Manufacturing / OEM
- Industrial: Packaging Products & Services
- Plastics: Plastics
- Products by Material: Metal Fabricated Products
- Products by Material: Paper Products
- Products by Material: Rubber Products
- Transportation: Automobile
||Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon, Mexico, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Eastern Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Western Europe, Australia & Oceania, Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam
| Additional Information:
||1,000,000 - 10,000,000
To Contact this Company, you must Login to your Rep Profile at the top of this page.
If you do not have a login, create your free Rep Profile now.