Company ID: 26280
||Our product is UL, cUL listed, CE and CSA approved.
Features: Monitors 14 points of an AC induction motor
Digitally programmable from the front of the unit or with the software.
16 Set points can be programmed for maximum protection.
||Our product can be used on any critical 3 phase motor, 200-480vac, 2-800 amps. Typical applications include:
Other critical 3 phase medium voltage motors.
||Motor failure never occurs at an opportune time. The consequential cost of a motor failure often represents a great deal more than the simple cost of a motor. For industry, a motor failure means loss of production. In the health care environment, a motor failure might mean the difference between life and death. With public utilities, a motor failure might mean thousands of people without water or the contamination of our water supplies. Bottom line, motors perform work and when that work represents a critical part on an operation, a motor failure is catastrophic.
Humans always try to avoid risk. Offsetting risk through proper planning represents a major part of management's duties. We use insurance to mitigate the costs of injury, property damage and death. In our world, "industry", we offset risk by developing tools that predict failure or identify symptoms associated with these know failures.
This is why we have developed this product. It gives customers insurance that the vitals of the motor are good and that production will continue without any interruptions.
| Rep Requirements:
- Agriculture: Equipment
- Animals: Pharmaceuticals
- Chemicals: Petrochemicals
- Filtration & Purification: Heating / Cooling / Venting Equipment
- Filtration & Purification: Pollution Control Equipment & Supplies
- Filtration & Purification: Water Treatment
- Food & Beverage: Equipment
- Industrial: Industrial Equipment & Machinery
- Industrial: Packaging Products & Services
- Industrial: Pumps
- Industrial: Stampings
- Industrial: Steel Mills / Foundry Equipment
- Industrial: Textile Equipment & Supplies
- Other: Refrigeration / Cold Storage Equipment & Supplies
- Plastics: Mold / Tool / Die
- Plastics: Plastics
- Plastics: Processing Equipment
- Power Transmission: Motors
- Products by Material: Metal Fabricated Products
||Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
| Additional Information:
||Grand Rapids, Michigan
||50,000 - 100,000
To Contact this Company, you must Login to your Rep Profile at the top of this page.
If you do not have a login, create your free Rep Profile now.